Apartment Therapy: When In Rome

10/20/2010 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

Sorry for the bad quality pictures, but screen shots of the Netflix instant showing of When In Rome were the best shots I could get. Just thought I'd share the fact that I loved how Kristen Bells' character Beth's apartment was decorated. Neutral tones but with bright pops of color, like the royal blue artwork in the dining room pictured below and the sage green couch. I also love the space-saving white dresser in the entry way. Loving it so much I want to put it in my apartment.
 
 


Incidentally, aren't Beth's outfits in the movie so awesome? She's about my height, so I'll be bookmarking her wardrobe ideas for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze